Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello there love

So we are in contact :) I got letters from him and I feel soooo happy. I've gotten five envelopes and a piece of his belt which was a sweet touch. The letters helped a lot but they break my heart because even in his last letter he has yet to get any of my letters to him and he was really saddened by it, I could tell. I'm sending letter like cray I think I'm on my 7th one about to write and send the 8th. I just always want his name to be called at mail call. I've been adding puzzles and mazes and word searches in his letters lol I hope that helps him. I read all of his letters to me almost every day memorizing each word, it's all I have of him right now. Then I lay them all out and stare at it completely floored by the fact that we're actually doing this that we actually together made this decision, it's hard it I know it will be worth it
Trying to stay lovely, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Mail is sporadic there. I mailed him a letter everyday and he used to tell me that he got 5 or 4 of my letters all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Im really hoping that he gets them soon at least one. I felt horrible tha he was sad when other recruits got letters and he didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! I am so glad you finally got some letters in the mail…I know how hard it is to go without any communication. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me! I have not been through bootcamp but I just recently survived my first deployment with my love and it was one of the hardest, most amazing, and most challenging 7 months of my life. It is so hard some days but that "Second First Kiss" is so worth it. Other girls told me that over and over and it just never seemed like that day would come but when it did it was like the 7 months before that of worry and tears and loneliness just melted away. It's truly a feeling like no other and you will feel the same…promise. Hope you had a good day! I am following you now and looking forward to keeping up with you and your man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Oh my, 7 seven, could never imagine it. You must be so strong, how did you get throw it. You're so right the day that he graduates and Ivette see him seems to be farther and farther away. But it will be so worth it when it does get here. I'm excited for that. Thanks so much for reaching out to me. Means a lot and tons more.

    ReplyDelete